Madhya Pradesh students can apply for the MPTAAS scholarship to receive benefits. SC (Schedule Caste) and ST (Schedule Tribe) students are the only ones who are eligible for the scheme. The scheme’s major goal is to provide financial assistance to students from the SC, ST, and lower classes that are pursuing higher education.
Table of Contents
MPTAAS full form is Madhya Pradesh Tribal Affairs Automation System. In this article, we’ll go over all of the specifics about the MPTAAS scholarship and how to apply for it from the comfort of your own home.
|Name of Scheme||MPTAAS|
|Organization||Tribal Welfare Department|
|Beneficiary||SC, ST students in Madhya Pradesh|
First, go to the MPTAAS’s official website, https://www.tribal.mp.gov.in/CMS#.
- From the homepage, go to the bottom of the page and click the ‘Login’ link.
- Then, just below the login button, click the “New Beneficiary Profile Registration” link.
- It will redirect you to the application page, where you must enter all of your private details such as your Aadhaar number, name, date of birth, address, town/city, mobile phone number, email address, caste certificate number, and so on.
- Select the Save & Next option.
- Use the OTP process to verify your mobile number.
- Create a new user name and password.
- Make a note of the login information for future reference.
How to Apply for MPTAAS Scholarship
- First, go to the MPTAAS’s official website (Madhya Pradesh Tribal Affairs Automation System).
- The portal’s home page will appear on your screen.
- Navigate to and click on the ‘MPTAAS’ option that appears on the Menu.
- On the following page, enter your User ID and Password in the appropriate fields.
- Finally, enter the Captcha code and press the Login button.
- You will be redirected to the application page, where you must enter all of your information, including your address and phone number.
- Include the necessary documents with the application form.
- Double-check the application form before submitting it.
- Press the Submit button.
Make a note of the application reference ID or Application ID for future reference.
The applicant can easily complete the e-KYC process
- To begin, go to the official Portal
2. Visit at http://www.educationportal.mp.gov.in. Then, enter the application ID.
- Re-enter the application ID for verification.
- Enter your Aadhaar number and date of birth.
- Fill in the captcha code shown in the image.
- To submit, click the Verify Details button.
Required Documents for MPTAAS
The following are some of the documents that the applicant must submit with the application form.
- Aadhaar card
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Samagra member/family ID
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
MPTAAS Scholarship Benefits
|1st Group: Medical, Engineering, Degree/ Post Graduate, Management, Ph.D., etc…||Rs.1500||Rs.550|
|2nd Group: Degree/ Post Graduate (other than that in Business courses) like Nursing, B. Pharmacy, B Nursing, etc…||Rs.820||Rs.530|
|3rd Group: Graduate-level courses which are not included in Group 01 and 02||Rs.570||Rs.300|
|4th Group: from Class 1st and 12th||Rs.380||Rs.230|
MPTASS Eligibility Criteria
- Only students in their 11th, 12th, and Ph.D. years are eligible.
- SC (Schedule Caste) and ST (Schedule Tribe) students are the only ones who are eligible.
- The student must be a Madhya Pradesh resident.
- Your family’s annual income must be below 6lakhs.
- No one in the family should work for the government.
Also read: att email login
MPTASS Helpline Number
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
From “MPTAAS Portal, you can log in, Apply, and Register at www.tribal.mp.gov.in”
MPTAAS-Apply, Eligibility, Registration, Scholarship, KYC at https://www.tribal.mp.gov.in/MPTAAS.