This website contains information about status of the YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021, Online Application, Registration, and Eligibility, Beneficiary List, and other subjects. Our post…
This website contains information about status of the YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021, Online Application, Registration, and Eligibility, Beneficiary List, and other subjects.
Our post will provide you with detailed information well about YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021, so please read it all the way through. Today we will walk you through the entire process of using this portal, including the status, registration, and eligibility criteria, as well as how to apply.
We hope you will take the time to read our essay thoroughly. Women between the ages of 45 and 60 who are SC/ST/BC are eligible for financial help of Rs.18,750/- under this plan. I hope that all of you will apply to this plan as fast as possible, and that you will apply based on your qualifying criteria.
The government’s major goal in implementing this scheme is to assist women. If you want to learn more about this, you can do so by visiting the official website, the link to which will be provided in our post.
Status of the YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021, Online Application, Registration, and Eligibility
Criteria for Eligibility of YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021
To apply for this scheme, you must bear the following points in mind:-
- You must be between the ages of 45 and 60 to participate in this programme.
- You are not eligible to apply if you have a family member who works for the government.
- You cannot register for with this scheme if you own more than 3 acres of land.
- A woman should have an yearly income of Rs.12,000/- in order to apply.
- Only you can apply if you have a fixed address in Andhra Pradesh.
- This plan is only available to women.
- Women as from SC/ST/BC categories are the only ones who can apply.
- You cannot register for this scheme if you already own a four-wheeler vehicle.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021 Documents Required
This approach necessitates the following documents:-
- Aadhaar Card
- Age Proof
- Caste Certificate
- Address Proof
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate
- Bank Account Passbook
The Features of the YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021
- You would be given Rs.75,000/- over 4 years in four installments under this scheme.
- We want you to know that this programme will tremendously assist women.
- Annually, the provincial government will grant Rs.19,000/- to people between the ages of 45 and 60.
- In Andhra Pradesh, the government pays pensions to women.
- Applying to this portal is likewise very simple and completely free.
- You will not be charged any fees to apply.
- Women from the SC/ST/BS categories gain greatly from this.
How can I apply for the YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021 online?
- To apply online, go to the official website first.
These are the links: http://navasakam.ap.gov.in/.
- Then, come to the home page and click to, Apply Now.
- The application form will be on the following page when you click.
- You must complete in all of the facts requested in the form, including your name, father/name, husband’s DOB, gender, caste, and all other information.
- You will be required to produce all documents after filling out the data.
- Then click register, and your registration will be completed.
How do I monitor the status of the YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021 online?
- To access this list, you must first visit the web site.
- Then, come home page click to, Search Now.
- After user click, now next page will be displayed in the front of you.
- The district-by-district breakdown will be available on the next page.
- You must first choose your district and then click on it.
- Following that, the list of districts in your district will be displayed, and you must search for your name.
- After you search, click on your name, and all of your information will be displayed on your screen.
How can I find out the status of the YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021?
- To view the Beneficiary List, visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh, the link to which will be provided in our article.
- Then, from the fall menu just on home page, pick “Dashboard.”
- After selecting, on the following page, select the “Beneficiary List” option.
- Then, choose your district, secretariat, and Mandal before clicking on the recipient list.
- Your beneficiary list will now be displayed in front of you.
- You can look up your name on the list.
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Beneficiary List||Click Here|
|Cheyutha APP||Click Here|
What is the minimum age to enroll for the YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021?
Ans. You must be between the ages of 45 and 60 to apply for this scheme.
Who is eligible to apply for this scheme?
Ans. This scheme is only open to women from Andhra Pradesh.
Is there a price associated with applying for this scheme?
Ans. No, you will not be charged a price to apply for this scheme.
What are the advantages of YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021?
Ans. Women would be granted Rs.75,000/- in four installments under this scheme.
Can people from other states apply for this portal?
No, only locals of Andhra Pradesh can apply using this platform.
Who is the source of this scheme?
Ans. The state government has the responsibility of this scheme.
And also visit:-Life Insurance Policies in 2021