Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship is also called Bikash Bhavan Scholarship. West Bengal Higher Education Department (WBHED) offer scholarships every year to Madhyamik High School Passed Students as well as students currently enrolled in B. TECH, MBBS, Diploma, Nursing, M. Phil, Ph. D etc courses.
The award will be made to only to those who meet the criteria for eligibility.
The application process will be conducted online. This Scholarship award amount is contingent on the applicant’s current academic level.
Find all the details on Swami Vivekananda’s Merit Cum Means Scholarship (SVMCM) 2021, Online Application Procedure, Eligibility, Documents.
Table of Contents
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022 in an enumeration
|Name of the Scholarship||Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship
|Issuing Authority||West Bengal Higher Education Department (WBHED)|
|Eligible Courses||HS, UG, Honours, PG, Medical, Engineering, Nursing, Paramedical, Diploma|
|Percentage Required||Minimum 75% marks from previous exam|
|Application Starting Date||7th October 2022|
|Last Date of Application||December 2022(For Fresh), July 2023 (For Renewal)|
Bikash Bhavan Scholarship (SVMCM) 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- To be eligible for this scholarship, the applicant must reside permanently in West Bengal
- You must pass the final exam of the recognized Board as well as the University of West Bengal
- Additional academic information is provided below: ssc chcl
|HS Level||At minimum, 75% marks must be obtained in Madhyamik test.|
(Arts, Commerce, Science, Other UGC Approved Courses)
|Minimum 75% marks must be obtained in the most recent qualifying exam.|
(Arts, Commerce, Science, Other UGC Approved Courses)
|Minimum marks of 53% on the most recent qualifying exam|
|Diploma Level||Minimum of 75% marks on the exam that was the last one to be qualified.|
- To be eligible for this scholarship, your family’s annual income should not exceed RS 2,50,000or less. ssc cgl
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022 Required Documents
To apply for WEHED’s SVMCM Scholarship 2022, you will require crucial documents. They must be uploaded, after scanning into the Online Application Portal, for purposes of verification.
- Marksheets from the exam that was last taken to qualify
- Admit Card for the last qualifying exam
- Income Certificate in the original (*Original is the PDF of the income certificate that you received from WB E-District to apply for an the income certification from BDO You can also upload the scan of the income certificate) (In the case of online applicationfor online applications
- The first page of the Applicant’s Bank Pass Book
- Domicile Certificate (Ration Card /Voter ID /Aadhaar Card etc.)
- Admit Card of Madhyamik Exam
- Online Admission Receipt/School admission receipt.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022 Online Application Process
Application Process of WBHED’s Swami Vivekananda MCM Scholarship 2022 is ONLINE. Below you can find the steps to apply for this award. upsc exam
- Visit the official application website: www.svmcm.wbhed.gov.in,and click on Registration button on the upper right corner.
- Go through the details and follow up by ticking the box before clicking the Proceed to Registrationbutton.
- The category section will be available Here, select the right directoratematching your current school and then click the Apply for a Fresh Applicationbutton.
Here’s the Directorates:
|Higher Secondary||Directorate of School Education (DSE)|
|UG & PG (General Course)||Directorate of Public Instruction (DPI)|
|MBBS, Nursing, Para-Medical, B.Pharm||Directorate of Medical Education (DME)|
|Polytechnic||Directorate of Technical Education & Training (DTE&T)|
|BE, B.Tech||Directorate of Technical Education (DTE)|
4. Now , you must sign up using the information below.mptaas
- Your Name
- Email ID
- Phone Number
- Date of Birth
Create your password. Keep this password handy for the next logins.
5. You will now receive the Application ID. Keep this ID handy for the next login.
6. You can now login with the Application ID and password you created.
7. Then click to the edit profilebutton.
8. Complete your Application Form and then upload your Signature and Photograph (Scanned documents). After that, click on the Saveand nextbutton.
9. Now , you must upload the documents. Scanned files that were mentioned in the previous.
10. Save and read your application carefully. Then, click the Finalize Appliciationbutton to complete your application for a scholarship. raiderlink ttu
Please go over Your Application Form carefully, because once you’ve submitted it, you won’t be able to alter it at home.
Then download the confirmation of application to ensure future help.
How do I edit Swami Vivekananda Scholarship (SVMCM) Application after final submission
The moment is now WBHED gives one opportunity to modify theSwami Vivekananda The Merit Cum Means Scholarship Application Form following the last submission. google gravity
To edit your application form, visit to the HOI (Head of the Institution) of your Institution (School/University/College) with your Application ID and request him/her to unlock your SVMCM Scholarship Application. After they have unlocked your application, sign in to the SVMCM’s mptaas Scholarship portal using the Application ID as well as your password. Correct or edit the incorrect information and then review it thoroughly. Submit the Application Form.
Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2022 Reward Amount
|Course||Scholarship rate per Month|
|HS (Class 11th & 12th)||1000/-|
|UG (Arts & Commerce)||1000/-|
|UG (Science and various UGC approved Professional Courses)||1500/-|
|PG (Arts & Commerce)||2000/-|
|PG (Science and other UGC approved Professional Courses)||2500/-|
|UG (Engg. and Medical as well as other AICTE approved professional courses )||5000/-|
How do I check Swami Vivekananda Scholarship (SVMCM) Application Status Online
To see the status of your utsa blackboard SVMCM Scholarship Application status online, visit the SVMCM official website: svmcm.wbhed.gov.in, Login using the Application ID and password. The dashboard will be able to view your SVMCM Scholarship application status as well as verification procedures. cuims login
Contact Details for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
Contact WBHED for more information. WBHED to get more information/helps on this scholarship. You can do this by visiting Bikash Bhavan, Kolkata, West Bengal or by Phone to call or email. blackboard.cuchd
Their official email address is
Should you be in need of any questions about this scholarship, you can submit your question in the comments box. We will do to assist you. Send your friends your information to assist them.